We are hiring
We are seeking Life, Health & Annuity Insurance Agents to Join our Team!
- Are you self-motivated and do you have a strong work ethic?
- Do you like talking to people?
- Are you honest and ethical?
- Are you excited to help clients meet their Insurance & Retirement needs?
- Do you take pleasure in walking clients through their policy options and helping them as efficiently as possible?
If so, we urge you to apply to join our company as an Agent. We’re looking for bright, talented, sales-minded professionals who have a passion for helping clients and who wants to work in an energetic, positive environment.
If you are confident, passionate, personable and coachable then this is an opportunity that exceeds all expectations! Sales experience is always welcome; however, it’s not a must as our free training, coaching and mentoring are all part of our system.
Why should you work with us?
We pride ourselves in the service we provide to our agents and clients. We have comprehensive agent centric training and mentoring programs to help our agents acquire the various skills necessary to take care of their clients and to support their career development. Our goal is to make our agents’ work easier by doing continuous lead testing to ensure that leads are always fresh, creating innovative marketing pieces and presentations that will walk you through your presentation with your clients and offering our knowledge and assistance at any time.
You will have an impact on your clients lives through providing protection and retirement planning with our training and mentoring offerings. Here you will have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you will have fun doing it! Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a company with the goal of establishing strong client relationships. You would be joining a talented, growing, values-driven team that provides retirement planning for clients. Ideally you have strong credentials, aptitude and passion for retirement/financial advisory work. We are an independent firm known for our integrity, quality and results. We are deeply committed to corporate social responsibility. To us, this means consistently doing the right thing for our clients, staff, community and environment. We carefully nurture the culture of our organization by hiring talented individuals, giving them a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, working as a cohesive team, and sharing the benefits of our success. Our work environment is positive, friendly and flexible. We encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Responsibilities and Duties
- The position involves working closely with clients to build a stable and sustainable Retirement Plan.
- Work with individuals to meet short- and long-term financial goals which requires an understanding of complex legal and financial documents with a knowledge of financial laws and legal restrictions.
- Have a good command of investments and security planning, estate planning, tax planning, employee benefits planning and insurance planning.
- Meet with clients, reviewing their personal situations and developing tools to assist in meeting financial goals.
- Analyze financial information, recommend plans and monitor outcomes. These duties require strong analytical skills and a desire to work with people, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in this people-oriented business.
- Plan and participate in educational workshops, prospect meetings and assist in onboarding and servicing new clients.
- Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Five years of financial industry experience.
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts to client, in a way that they will fully understand.
- Excellent computer, analytical, and communication skills.
- Experience with industry specific software.
- California Life & Health Insurance License.
- The ideal candidate will have:
To Apply – Send a resume and cover letter using the form below summarizing why you are the right person for this position, and why this position is the right opportunity for you. Rainbow Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.